Hello, I have been trying to apply the dual_regression script, but I had some problems the same troubles that described Eelco van Dongen in an email in January, but when I was reading the fsl list I could not find the answer to him that could be solving this situation, that is why I am writing to you :-) I wan to do a group comparison of resting state FMRI data with two group (18 controls and 18 patients), I followed strictly the steps that you describe in the web page where is the beta script, I created the design matrix and contrast using glm_gui, the option wizard (two groups unpaired with four contrasts). When I run the script it is going through 1.creating common mask, 2.doing the dual regressions and 3.sorting maps and running randomize stages, but it does not create the statistical output, doesn't produce the necessary intermediate files and then as well it doesn't create any permutation tests. It produces empty drA.*** files, and the drC.*** and drD.*** files contain errors because the input for these calculations is missing. I really appreciate any advice that could help me to run properly the script Thank you very much in advance Lorena Jimenez Castro, MD Postdoc Fellow