Hi,

merged is the basename for the bedpostX files of samples (you should have merged_f1samples, merged_ph1samples, etc). Just change "bedpostX_dir" to the name of your bedpostX output directory and leave merged as it is. You need to change only the bits that I have indicated with quotes.

Regarding memory, 2G should be good enough for probtrackx.

Cheers,
Stam