Hi Matt,

I am having a hard time understanding some of the convertwarp flags regarding what we have discussed last week. I want to register my second session to the first and then apply the combined warp generated from the first session that to that image to get it into the template image, as you suggested. I am not sure if I am using the right flag designations for each of the matrices when using convertwarp, as there seem to be multiple ways to do this. Here's what I've got so far:

flirt -ref subj1_sess1_FA.nii.gz -in subj1_sess2_FA.nii.gz -omat subj1_sess2_aff.mat
convertwarp --ref=subj1_sess1_FA.nii.gz --warp1=subj1_sess1_trans.mat.nii.gz --postmat=subj1_sess2_aff.mat --out=subj1_comprehensive_warp

subj1_sess1_trans.mat.nii.gz is what I got from the nonlinear registration of the first session to the standardized space.

Are warp1 and postmat the right flags for their respective matricies?

Thanks for your time.

Namik