Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:59:42 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] PROBTRACKX Errors: child killed kill signal
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,
merged is the basename for the bedpostX files of samples (you should have merged_f1samples, merged_ph1samples, etc). Just change "bedpostX_dir" to the name of your bedpostX output directory and leave merged as it is. You need to change only the bits that I have indicated with quotes.
Regarding memory, 2G should be good enough for probtrackx.   Cheers,Stam
On 21 May 2010, at 14:44, HAITAO GE wrote:Hi Stam,

As you just said
probtrackx --mode=seedmask -s "bedpostX_dir"/merged  --mask="nodif_brain_mask" --seed="seed_mask" --forcedir --dir="Output_dir" --opd
the samples parameter -s was the bedposeX directory. HOWEVER i cannot find merged file or folder.

Besides, i have another question. When i ran probtractx, my pc always went to died. My pc's memory is 2G. I wanna know how much memory i need to run probtractx normally.

Thanks for your help,

Haitao