Hi Steve

Thank you for your reply. I'm actually about to attend the FSL course
end of May but I wanted to try analyzing a couple of subjects fMRI
data prior to coming. You have helped me with my previous question,
however Im still undecided about how to set up my model. I do have 3
EVs (A, B, C) but they are also repeated within the same session ie A
B C C B A. How can I let FEAT know that?
Also, all my conditions have identical durations so how do I make them
different? Unless I'm supposed to alter the 'phase' to reflect that?

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers
Reem