Dear Venkat,

> Thanks very much does the same confirguration file work for T2
> weighted images too. Out T2 w images are 1*1*4. Any suggestions to
> tweak some parameters. thanks again.

it shouldn't matter if it is T1 or T2 (as long as you register like
with like of course). What might matter a little is that your voxels
are quite anisotropic. The configuration file I sent stops at a sub-
sampling level of 2, i.e. had you had 1x1x1mm voxels it would have
worked with 2x2x2mm averaged voxels at the highest level. That means
that in your case it would use 2x2x8mm voxels at the highest level,
and I am a little concerned that might lead to poor results in the z-
direction.

The simplest thing I would suggest would be for you to use applywarp
to supersample your images up to 1x1x1mm resolution. As you do so make
sure to use spline interpolation. After that you can use the
configuration file I sent to perform the registration with fnirt,
generating warp files. And then you apply those warp files to the
original (non-supersampled) images.

I hope that was clear.

Jesper