A torque/moab patch for fsl_sub is currently in development. My
progress on this is seriously delayed by not having access to such a
setup myself so what I have is based on patching in other groups
efforts. Later today I'd like to send you this untested version for
you to play with. It'll still need customising for your site but
should include all the capabilities needed for FSL.

Speak to you later,
Dave

On 25 May 2010, at 07:41, Stefan du Plessis wrote:

> Dear All
>
> In the beginning of the year I have compiled FSL on our local SUN
> cluster. It worked perfectly and without hassle. Sadly the cluster's
> administration decided to change to Moab/Torque submission system
> exclusively. I submitted the script to MOAB, but after a few months
> of trying, they still cant get the FSL_SUB to work properly. Does
> anyone maybe have a script for FSL that works on Moab/Torque? (Or
> maybe some guidance for the MOAB group as I am not that proficient
> to change the script myself)?
>
> regards
>
> Stefan du Plessis
> CUBIC
> Tygerberg

Cheers, Dave

--
Dave Flitney, IT Manager
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain