It is a model, not Lisa.

I’ve read those images as providing back story as to how Jefferies and Lisa met.

Matthew

From: Film-Philosophy [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan Fair
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FILM-PHILOSOPHY Rear Window

Hello everyone,
forgive this query, it may sound irrelevant but to my phd student, and me, this is crucial.
In the opening sequence we are shown a negative and then its positive as a cover of Harpers magazine. The question, are we supposed to read this image as Grace Kelly, because I, for one, don't think it is her?
My student's argument to a certain degree pivots on this issue.
Help!

peace

alan

A. Fair
IDS

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **

prohibited.

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] ** * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **