Hello everyone

This is a shameless plug for a pocket book written by an employer, Colin
MacGregor,  with whom I bonded recently over our frustrations with
trying to get undergrads to listen to (and use) all the help and info
there is available for them. Colin has produced some gorgeously designed
advice for undergrads that costs little, fits in a pocket and might help
them get a graduate job.

It has only just come out this week (! ) but you can buy it here
http://www.questionsofdegree.co.uk/ using Paypal.  You can also see some
sample pages and even - only if you are desperate to keep reading -
check out my testimonial (I don't get a cut - honest! I love this book)

Best wishes everyone

Ruth

Ruth Lawton

University Learning & Teaching Fellow for Employability

Educational Staff Development Team

Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching

Birmingham City University

City North Campus

(0121 331) 5126

A date for your diary: Birmingham City University Learning and Teaching
Conference: July 6th and 7th 2010

http://www.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof

http://www.bcu.ac.uk/celt/employability-personal-development
<http://www.bcu.ac.uk/celt/employability-personal-development>

Through our significant contribution to the creative industries and the city's cultural and artistic life,
Birmingham City University is proud to support Birmingham's bid to be UK City of Culture in 2013

http://birminghamculture.org
http://www.bcu.ac.uk/about-us/excellent-arts