Dear Alex,

Thank you for your email - I would be willing however am not free until June 2011, is this of any use?

Best,
Sam Johns
From: Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Veitch, Alex [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Internship / placement on cycle-rail

Dear All

I am looking for an Intern to help with various Cycle and Rail projects I’m involved with at the moment, and with other sustainable travel initiatives related to rail. The Internship is suitable for Undergraduates on summer break, recent Graduates looking to gain experience, and Master’s students looking for a topic for their dissertation.

I’m looking for someone for at least 3 months, and it will be unpaid (sorry!), although expenses will be paid.

If you’re interested please get in touch and I’ll send you some more information.

If you’re interested, send your CV and a short cover letter to Alex Veitch, Integrated Transport Manager, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Friday 18th June 2010

All the best

Alex Veitch
Integrated Transport Manager
ATOC

The contents of this email and any associated files are for the addressee only and should be treated as confidential. Unless you are the named addressee you cannot copy, use or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. The email has originated from the Association of Train Operating Companies (an unincorporated trade association) or one of its corporate entities: ATOC Limited (3069033), Rail Settlement Plan Limited (3069042), Rail Staff Travel Limited (3069020) or NRES Limited (3691898) each of these companies are registered in England and Wales and with a common registered address - 3rd Floor, 40 Bernard Street, London WC1N 1BY. Neither entity listed herein shall be liable for any defamatory statements. Outbound messages are checked for all currently known viruses.