The usual apologies apply, but hope this of interest to many.

POSTED ON BEHALF OF THE GEOGRAPHY COLLECTIVE:

Mission:Explore is a new (children’s) book, published last month, which challenges (young) people to rediscover their worlds … offering over a hundred interactive ‘missions’ to attempt in local neighbourhoods, as well as further afield, it’s about creating time and space for (re)engagement with geographies – to ask and attempt to answer big questions about the people and places in our lives …

Written by the Geography Collective and published by Can of Worms Enterprises, royalties from the book will be invested in free copies to children in deprived areas of the UK.

Available in Waterstones and other independent book shops now!

For more information go to:

http://www.geographycollective.co.uk/#/missionexplore/4535817619

and we’re taking (guerrilla) GEOGRAPHY and MISSION:EXPLORE on tour this summer, so come check it out – see:

http://www.geographycollective.co.uk/#/tour/4538639603