This guy is just a troll; unfortunately engaging with him
in this manner just encourages him. He posts the way he
does on the list and contacts people off-list to insult
them and swear at them to provoke a response.

Engaging with him is a serious mistake...

--
Dr Jon Cloke
Lecturer

E-mail: [log in to unmask]