From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Murray, Ray
Sent: 26 May 2010 11:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CIEH Skills Framework Consultation

 I have been doing a more than competent job in this field for over 10
years.  I don't need the professionally insecure CIEH to outline what
competencies I require thank you very much.  I wonder if there is any
mention of the fact that EHO's (mostly qualified to Diploma in
Environmental Health level) are often paid more than CLO's who are more
experienced and qualified to masters level and beyond?  I think not.
Ray