-----Original Message-----
From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Penny Priest
Sent: 05 May 2010 14:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] conference BEYOND IGNORANCE

Hi Carl
Er... an application form and money would be good! But other than that,
turning up and being yourself would be great!
Best wishes
Penny

 Hi John

> This looks very interesting. Do we need to do anything other than turn
> up? Do you know the venue?
>
> Carl

confidential.
> distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
> it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
> Any information, materials, graphics, and/or opinions posted by the
> sender are those of the respective sender and do not necessarily
reflect
> the opinion of Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
> unless explicitly stated to the contrary.
>
> Find out how to fundraise for Birmingham Children's Hospital at
> www.bch.org.uk
>
> ___________________________________
> The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at:
> http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/
> There is a threaded discussion forum:
> http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi
> There is a twitter feed:
> http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK
> To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or
David
> at the email addresses below.
> David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey
> To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK
list,
> visit the website:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK

Planet Ink Club is a great way to save money and help the environment.
Join today (http://www.planetinkclub.com)

This message has been scanned by Supanet for viruses and dangerous
content using ClamAV and SpamAssassin.

___________________________________

Find out how to fundraise for Birmingham Children's Hospital at www.bch.org.uk

The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at:
http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/
There is a threaded discussion forum:
http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi
There is a twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK
To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or David at the email addresses below.
David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])