If you're advocating resistance to this, then you could resist by simply saying you're not prepared to complete it. And see what happens.
Personally, I favour John's suggestion of just completing it in a way you think they would like you to be. It's totaly crap anyway (although fun for just messing about with - e.g. the Simpsons) but this does all make me wonder what else is going on in your organisation... I would do it just as a bit of fun - like reading the horoscope or something... but it sounds like it's a bit more oppressive in the situation your'e in.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CRAIG NEWNES
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 2:50 PM
  Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Myers Briggs

        Tho it is true that the MB can be completed to tell the assessor what you think they want to see, from a management point of view the aim is just to get you to complete it. The MB has no legal standing and results can't be used against any employed person. I once tried to mount a challenge against a similar exercise - my boss said, "C'mon Craig we all know that management consultants steal your watch then tell you the time." His boss - a Chief Executive - said, "C'mon Craig we all know that management consultants steal your watch, break it, then tell you the time." Perhaps, as a community PSYCHOLOGY group, we should have some more suggestions for resistance based on psychology. You could try pointing out that the MB  is used to sublimate the pain of conultants' lives or as a penis substitute for psychometricians who failed to get proper jobs. You could even cough out loud everytime you see a fellow assessee writing. I am dead serious.
  ___________________________________ The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/ There is a threaded discussion forum: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi There is a twitter feed: http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or David at the email addresses below. David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask]) To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK