For info.

________________________________
Apologies for cross-posting...

[cid:image001.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]

Last year, Scotland’s largest annual e-Assessment conference brought together speakers from schools, colleges and universities to showcase innovation and best practice in the field. This year, the conference is moving to a larger venue and broadening its scope to examine how technology can be used to enhance the use of assessment in education, training and the workplace.

We are now inviting parties to submit proposals for presentations (Deadline: June 1st), which will be judged by the conference committee with a final programme announced on July 1st. We offer the following themes:

 *   How e-Assessment has been successfully implemented within my institution
 *   Perspectives from the front line – staff and candidates speak out
 *   Emerging trends, techniques and tensions connected with e-Assessment

Submissions will be accepted for:

 *   30-minute presentations (including Q&A)
 *   45-minute hands-on workshops
 *   Posters (A2)

Proposals for presentations or workshops will take the form of 300-word abstracts and must be submitted to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> using the Submissions Template available here<http://www.rsc-ne-scotland.org.uk/papers/eAS_Submission.doc>.

Keynotes from the leading names in e-Assessment, seminars covering the latest advances and case studies, practical hands-on sessions, plus the second year of the Scottish e-Assessment Awards – all these combine to make this the one event that you can’t afford to miss.

Through the contributions of the organising partners and commercial sponsors, attendance at this one-day cross-sector conference will, once again, be free to delegates and we are likely, once again, to be heavily over-subscribed. Book your place now at: www.e-assessment-scotland.org<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org>
Organised by:

[cid:image002.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]  [cid:image003.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]   [cid:image004.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]   [cid:image005.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]   [cid:image006.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]   [cid:image007.png@01CAF1F1.4D2EDE50]

Hope to see you there!

;-)

Kenji Lamb

e-Learning Advisor (e-Assessment)
JISC RSC Scotland North & East

tel: 0131 559 4779 (TypeTalk/Textphone<http://www.typetalk.org/> users: 18001 0131 559 4779)
web: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "outbind:" claiming to be www.rsc-ne-scotland.ac.uk<https://nemo.strath.ac.uk/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

RSC Scotland North & East
Edinburgh's Telford College
350 West Granton Road
Edinburgh
EH5 1QE

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary