Many thanks to Brian and Simon for your quick answers.

It was indeed all about setting CO atom types. I assigned the missing
ones now and, voila, works now pretty fine.
Issue solved.

Regards,
Marcel

--
Marcel Jurk

Leibniz Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
Solution NMR (AG Schmieder)
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin
Germany