Dear ALL:

      I am sorry for this stupid question.

    I guess bacterial expression system is still  most popular in structural biology.

    If you get a very good soluble E.coli expression of a human protein without disulfide bonds,
to what extent do you believe that the oligomerization state of this bacterial expression will reflect the real physiological state of this protein in humans?

     Can someone give comments or refer some literature?

      Thanks a lot,

Jerry McCully