Hi all.

I'm rather surprised that Jalview has yet to be mentioned:
http://www.jalview.org/

Although I've heard that ESPript can make the best looking figures, Jalview is also capable of generating very beautiful output, and I've found it reasonably intuitive and plenty powerful.

I'm not fond of the command line, so the Jalview GUI is especially sweet for me.

-Joel