XtalPred
http://ffas.burnham.org/XtalPred-cgi/xtal.pl

or if you have data already let Balbes do the job.

Jürgen

On May 23, 2010, at 3:34 PM, Miri Hirshberg wrote:

Sun., May 23rd 2010
EBI

Paul,

1. yes you can run your sequence against all PDB.

1. http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-srv/view/
drop the one letter sequence in the sequence box
and search

2. http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Tools/fasta33/index.html

From the Databases protein you pick
Protein structure Sequence

You drop your 1-letter code sequence in the sequence box and search
You

both 1&2 run the same search but the layout of the output is a
bit different.

3. You can also try http://meta.bioinfo.pl/submit_wizard.pl
it will predict 3D structure using many methods.

Miri