Hi Eleanor:

Do you have some references in mind that discussed the value of CC (say
>0.5) to be able to build the structure? Didn't find one for right now:-(

By the way, probably a "weak" question, In the case "a lousy model will
give poor CCs even if the map is brilliant", we still accept this model
dispite the poor CC, right? Sorry that I didn't get practically involved
too much in real model building, but I just heard that model is more
frequently built manually by eyes, not CC etc.

Best Regards, Hailiang