Yes, you can try a sequence search of the PDB. But if your sequence
matches only part of an existing entry, be aware there is a bug in the
PDB sequence search so that it reports the wrong residue numbers for the
existing entry. This bug has been reported to RCSB, but they apparently
have not found a fix yet.

Cheers,

All Things Serve the Beam
                                David J. Schuller