Human gcsf has a pI ~ 6.
As Ursula suggests you might be better off with anion exchange.
There are protocols that show you can both refold and purify onto such column type.

Nadir
Pr. Nadir T. Mrabet
Structural & Molecular Biochemistry
Nutrigenex - INSERM U-954
Nancy University, School of Medicine
9, Avenue de la Foret de Haye, BP 184
54505 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy Cedex
France
Phone: +33 (0)3.83.68.32.73
Fax:   +33 (0)3.83.68.32.79
E-mail: Nadir.Mrabet <at> medecine.uhp-nancy.fr
Cell.: +33 (0)6.11.35.69.09

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents
of this E-mail, or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it,
is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.