David Chaloner’s funeral will take place at 1.00 pm on Thursday 20th May in St Peter’s Church, Belsize Square, London NW3 4HY.

Both the ceremony and the gathering afterwards will take place in the church. Details will not be known until Monday but Mary and Lucy Chaloner would like there to be the opportunity within at least one part of the occasion for brief readings and spoken words. Mary has asked me to act as the point of contact for anyone who would like to read or talk.

Please get in touch (back channel) if you would like to. If you intend to read a poem by David please let me know which one and your connection with him.

With best wishes

John