To put forth such wisdom and then to abandon us for three weeks, Peter!

I'd not want to 'manifesto-ise" these soundly-reasoned and important conclusions, but I do believe they're groundbreaking not only for poetry and its analysis but for our much wrongly-hyped political world as well.

My gratitude for all of this.

Judy