Dave thanks for your wise modulates -

Bu tI am wrong it all going to be wonderful thanks cheery jolly Brit Pos
lets get back to Prynning

From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David Bircumshaw
Sent: 12 May 2010 07:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cameronned Toried!

Yes, it's great that a party of principle is now involved in power: all
those years of opposition to Trident come to fruit at last! Wassat? They're
not going to oppose its retention ... Well at least they'll bring us
properly into Europe, true forward thinking modernists (whether or not I'm
one) have wanted us to be in the Euro for yonks ... oh, they've conceded on
that too? Oh well, at least its a party that believes in power for the
people, in democracy true and proper ... you're kidding, oh it was their
policy anyway, we're going to have fixed term 5 year Parliaments, that means
we're saddled with this lot till 2015 whatever happens, O my God. I can
never remember anything quite like it either, I feel so modulated I could
throw up.