Dear all

Following yesterday's message we have identified a problem with
embedding BoB video content for those using Internet Explorer
browsers. An explanation is below.

Unfortunately due to the implementation of iframes in internet
explorer the browser cannot accept third party cookies. As a result
our current implementation of embedding does not work on internet
explorer and we could not test this in full until the full release
took place.

We are looking at alternatives but these are not simple at a first
glance. We have tested embedding as is in Firefox, Safari, Chrome and
Camino without problems but we understand that these browsers may not
cover the majority of users. In the meantime a more helpful message
for those using internet explorer has been implemented suggesting a
separate login and page refresh for the first piece of embedded content.

For more information or assistance please get in touch with [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Luís Carrasqueiro
Deputy Chief Executive, BUFVC

British Universities Film & Video Council
77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ
tel: 020 7393 1510
fax: 020 7393 1555

www.bufvc.ac.uk
moving image knowledge and access

--
This e-mail (including attachments) and the information it contains
are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-

The British Universities Film & Video Council (BUFVC) is a limited
company registered in England under company number 955348, registered
as a charity No. 313582, whose registered office is at 77 Wells
Street, London W1T 3QJ