Dear All,

FYI: Nepal documentary in the making:

"I will find you"

I WILL FIND YOU is the story of four characters with a shared destiny; three individuals and a country, all torn apart by war. To many people, the individuals – the trio – are agitators to be silenced for re-opening past wounds and for disrupting a fragile... peace. To the rest, they are poor victims on an endless road to justice. Yet as Krishna, Sunamati and Jitman embark on a journey to reclaim their loved ones and others who “disappeared” during Nepal’s ten-year civil war, they prove everyone wrong. I WILL FIND YOU is a much about Nepal and its struggle to reconcile with a haunted past, as it is about the trio’s profound transformation from subjugated victims to voices of change and catalysts of hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBDYraMVGY

Watch the trailer, and watch out for the final version.

Beate