________________________________

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Beal
Sent: 11 May 2010 16:53
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello

Many thanks for this information.  Was there a report on social
networking and pedagogy that you did or was part of?

Paul Beal
Server Applications Administrator

Doncaster College
Corporate IT Services | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553579 M: 07976 384009
http://www.don.ac.uk <http://www.don.ac.uk/>

  <http://www.don.ac.uk/default.aspx>
   Doncaster College - Meeting learner needs and aspiring to excellence