Hi Folks:
We're torn between whether to use BB (Release 8 Academic Suite) or PebblePad for our ePortfolio.
There doesn't seem to be much real difference in functionality, though our Pilot user group (Health students) preferred PebblePad's interface. They were also keen to have a Portfolio which could easily follow them throughout their careers - a couple of the Health professions have adopted Pebblepad as the standard tool for CPD.
Opinions?

ta
Terry

Terry Corcoran
Senior Lecturer
School of Health
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road
Glasgow G4 0BA
[cid:image001.gif@01CAF80E.CEE141E0]

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary
"This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender. The views expressed in this email are not (unless clearly intended otherwise) necessarily the views of Glasgow Caledonian University."

Winner: Times Higher Education's Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society's Education Initiative of the Year 2009