Sent: Fri 28/05/2010 09:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: identification

Can I ask list members to try and minimise the size of photos they send around the list for identification??? Recentlyu I have received a lot of emails requesting identification with huge photo sizes that can take a long time to download and can clog up my email system. How about shrinking them in the future?

Andy

------------------------------

Dr Andrew Fairbairn
Senior Lecturer in Archaeology