Sent: 11 May 2010 07:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: arrhenaterum bulbs

Dear all,
Many thanks for all the helpful comments on Arrhenaterum. You will hear
more about our neolithic findings and else at the IWGP in Wilhelmshaven!
Cheers,
Wiebke

--
Prof. Dr. Wiebke Kirleis
Juniorprofessor for Environmental Archaeology

Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel
Graduate School Human Development in Landscapes/
Institute of Prehistoric and Protohistoric Archaeology

letters: Olshausenstrasse 40 | D-24098 Kiel | Germany
parcels: Olshausenstrasse 40 | D-24118 Kiel | Germany
office:  Johanna-Mestorf-Strasse 2-6 | D-24118 Kiel | Germany

Phone:   0049 (0)431/880-3173
Fax:     0049 (0)431/880-7300