Dear All

With the annual PSI conference only a week away I thought I would let you know more about the prizes & services Stelfox are offering at the conference this year.

This year Stelfox will be giving away a Netbook to the lucky winner of the prize draw (the winner will be announced on Tuesday afternoon). To have a chance of winning you must have your entry form (which will be in your delegate bag) stamped at the Stelfox stand.

This year we will also be running a career consultation clinic for delegates thinking about current or future career changes, these will be held individually either on or off site on the Monday & Tuesday (appointments are still available before the conference but book early to avoid disappointment as this is already proving to be very popular).

Areas covered include:

•	When is a good time to look for new opportunities
•	Pros & cons on working abroad
•	CV – do’s and don’ts
•	Salary guidelines
•	Interview advice
•	Pros & cons on switching to contracting
•	Latest market updates -  including current top recruiters and redundancy makers in the Biometric market place
•	Current opportunities
•	Working in a emerging market

If you require any further information or would rather arrange a time to speak as you won’t be at the PSI conference next week let me know.

Kind regards

Chris

SIGNOFF allstat