Dear All Greetings,

I am a researcher working on a transportation problem and have

collected data by survey, i am using spss and to be more precise

regression anlalysis in spss 13, i have designed a long questionnaire and what i have in mind is finding reliability analysis finding cronbach alpha, factor analysis, correlations, crosstabs, making barcharts and testing normality, should i get rid of outliers before

reporting my findings more over i am not very clear how to report my

findings do i have to talk about skewness, kurtosis as majority of the

variables doesnot have a very clear relationship.i was wondering if i can get some of
the handouts ppts or guidance on the subject of survey data analysis

with spss as this seems to be a complex issue.
Guidance is saughted and would be dully acknowledged in the publication.

profound regards,

Sincerely,

SIGNOFF allstat