Invitation to the InCurriculum Think Tank event: 24 June 2010

Dear colleague

On behalf of the InCurriculum consortium and the Lead Project Institution, Norwich University College of the Arts (NUCA), we would like to invite you to the Think Tank event for this National Teaching Fellowship Project http://www.incurriculum.org.uk

The event will take place on Thursday 24 June from 11.30 to 3.45pm at NUCA for:

Transformations’ has been organised to discuss practical measures for developing and disseminating inclusive practice, and effectively incorporating these to enrich the student experience.

The key discussion points will contribute to the final HEA report for the InCurriculum National Teaching Fellowship project. Participant contributions will be of key value to the practice and policy making.

If you are interested in attending please could you fill in the attached booking form and send back to Yvonne Moore at NUCA. Details are within the booking form.

Please do forward the attached flyer to any colleagues who might also be interested in this event. We have free places for 50 people on a first come first served basis.

Best regards

Katherine

Katherine Hewlett
Head of Education and Liaison Development
University of Westminster
www.wmin.ac.uk
020 7911 5764
AchieveAbility Network Director
www.achieveability.org.uk

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131