Although these are unlikely to be covered under the disability legislation, it would be good practice to recognise that people vary in size (often for reasons of ethnicity or gender), and in left/right handedness.   Providing equipment that a range of people can use comfortably sounds like inclusive teaching practice to me.

Regards,
Caroline
Caroline Moughton
Staff Disability Adviser and Equal Opportunity & Diversity Co-ordinator
L 3.12, Library,
Oxford Brookes University, Headington Campus,
Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford, OX3 0BP