Sorry about the redundant info, everyone. But it figures that if I was going to accidentally parrot anyone, here, it would probably have been Kevin.

But as long as we're on the subject, Moore's doing another project, as well, one far less well-defined: http://www.needcoffee.com/2010/05/09/alan-moore-albarn-hewlett-patton/

Best,

--Damien
Wolven