Hello all...

Other than the recently discussed ipad/iphone issues,
are other sites experiencing more Mac (specifically Snow Leopard)
users with problems connecting to eduroam/wireless?

We've apparently seen an increase here since Easter
but have yet to see many machines to look any closer.

The only thing I'd noticed on a problem machine is that it apparently
had two profiles for 'eduroam' (we advertise WPA/TKIP and WPA2/AES)
stored on the machine - one for WPA-Enterprise and the other for
WPA2-Enterprise
- so it was possibly having fun trying to negotiate which one to use.

--
Peter Bates, Network Support & Development Officer
Goldsmiths, University of London