Hi Jeremy,

I feel search option on wiki is not so strong.
It would be more useful if wiki can be integrated with  google search plugin to get better search result.

Cheers
Govind

J Coles wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hi Winnie

It is a useful page and it would be good to link it in somewhere but you already identify one of the problems being old links.
Originally this sort of link would have gone here http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/deployment/admin/admin.html. But the community
has a preference for wikis. Providing the information appears with a good category list it should be findable.  In the
first instance I would suggest a new page area under http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Main_Page labelled Sysadmin Tips or Installation links.
This one could go in as the first item if Daniela agrees.

With regards to  http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Main_Page there is not an inflexible policy but it is intended more for structuring than
a large page for adhoc links, so we should try not to put too many links at that level. So far it has been the deployment team putting
in new areas. I can add the page suggested above if you and others broadly agree. The one problem we always face is that the information
gets put in by people who know about it and then others do not find it!

Does anyone else have a proposal for better structuring?

Jeremy