Hi Jeremy,

 > I would suggest a new page area under
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Main_Page labelled Sysadmin Tips or
Installation links.
 > This one could go in as the first item if Daniela agrees.

the sysadmin wiki was set up exactly for this purpose. I know it was
always in competition with the gridpp wiki but it was also setup for and
to be maintained by a wider WLCG/hepix community. What you suggest seems
a replication to me.

Said that anyone can write whereever they want both wikis are editable
by anyone with a recognised certificate.

cheers
alessandra

--
The most effective way to do it, is to do it. (Amelia Earhart)

Northgrid Tier2 Technical Coordinator
http://www.hep.manchester.ac.uk/computing/tier2