Hi -

After recent discussions about Pakiti, I've tried to install it at
Birmingham.

I have installed the server and client on a clean machine, following the
instructions here:

http://pakiti.sourceforge.net/index2.html

The one exception to the instructions is that I added the line:

Alias /pakiti "/var/lib/pakiti/www"

to the /etc/httpd/conf.d/pakiti.conf file.  When I point my browser at the
server, I can see column headings, but no data from the clients.

I think that the RPM data should arrive when the /etc/cron.daily/pakiti
job is run, which in turn calls /usr/sbin/pakiti, but no data arrives in
my database.  I've checked that the pakiti user can write data to the
mysql database, so I don't understand what's gone wrong.

This (pakiti 1.0.1) is currently running on an SL5.3 64 bit VM.  The
log files are empty, so no clue there.  Has anyone else had this problem?
How can I fix this?

Cheers,

Chris

--