Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:50:46 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Doctors and Social Networking Question
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

A Sunday Times reporter has contacted me with the vague idea that they once heard something about doctors discussing confidentail patient info over social networking sites and wants to find out more- does anyone know anything about this? If so, please contact me and I will put you in touch with the journalist.

David.

PS: I hope to see a lot of you in London next week...

Dr David Murakami Wood
Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) in Surveillance Studies | Associate Professor
Surveillance Studies Centre | Department of Sociology | Queen's University, Ontario
e-mail: [log in to unmask] | blog: http://ubisurv.wordpress.com

Managing Editor | Surveillance & Society | http://www.surveillance-and-society.org

Trustee | Surveillance Studies Network | http://www.surveillance-studies.net

For further help, please visit: