Dear listserv,

I just downloaded the anatomy toolbox along with updates that I found from this listserv; however, I am getting an error when I try to calculate maximum probability maps. The error seems to come up at the end of the process:

??? Error using ==> spm_create_vol>create_vol at 32
"dim" field is the wrong size (1  4).

Error in ==> spm_create_vol at 16
        v = create_vol(V(i));

Error in ==> se_create_MPM at 226
Vo = spm_create_vol(Vo); for p=1:Vo.dim(3), Vo = spm_write_plane(Vo,out(:,:,p),p); end;  save([MAPname
'.mat'],'mat','M');

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I am using Colin27T1 as the background image and I just chose the AIPS_IP1 image in the Select Map dialog. At this point I am just testing out the toolbox before I apply it to images that I have processed, but am running into this road block. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Patrick