Hi, Laura
One easy batch way may be using DPARSF based on REST and SPM.

Cheers
Chun Meng

2010/4/21 Laura Bled <[log in to unmask]>

Dear SPMers

I have some resting data and trying to analyze them. Following many papers pre-processing steps, there is one crucial step - temporal filtering that is not clear when and how to implement it in Spm5 - for example "Each voxel's time course was temporally band-pass filtered (0.009–0.08 Hz)". The only filtering I found is high pass filtering 128 Hz. Is that the step to do the filtering ? at the first level analysis??
And yes, I know about the toolbox REST, it does have this filtering step. But how does is work in the simple batching process in spm5? or spm8 for that matter.

THANK YOU for any hints

Laura