Hello list,

Just a couple of questions regarding the previous discussions:

So... in other words, in dartel, the workflow for non-imported images
(like dti) differs from imported images, and warps should be applied
to them only after they have been put into alignment with non-rigidly
aligned (white-matter) c2 (in the case for dti)?

Would it matter if the voxel sizes differs between the FA/MD and
c1/c2, or should I first reslice the FA images so that they match the
1.5x1.5x1.5 resolution of the c1/c2 and rc1/rc2 images?

Would dartel warp the FA to the Template space directly, or would the
wFA image differ in alignment still (because the qform matrix was not
used)?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Johan van der Meer