Dear SPMers,

I'm using SPM8 to do normalisation and segmentation of anatomical MR images (mprage). I would like to know if these procedures take into account the original intensities for each subject, i.e. if one subject has higher intensity, in general, than other, wiil it maintain that difference after normalisation?

In other words, if for a certain voxel, can I compute the difference in the intensity between two subjects and say that that was the real difference I would get without normalisation and segmentation?

Anyone can help me?
Thank you very much!

Regards,

Joćo Duarte