Dear Experts,

I am trying to find a software to perform fMRI simulations. I set up 100 volumes each containing 18 slices with resolution of 2mmx2mm.

In FSL-package,  there is POSSUM available. However, there is no User Guide/Tutorial/Practical guide for POSSUM similar to that given for other FSL tools. I also tried to look for MIDAS, but the given website  (http://www.midas-online.org/) is some crap about printers (?).

I tried also to figure out POSSUM myself, so I gave simply the parameters and the supplied activation maps. However, I do not know how to set up the paradigm (control and active phases). It did not give me any failure message (I have checked the logfile), but it runs for almost a week.

How can I define custom activation pattern (shape, size and amplitude)? How can I define paradigm?

Or is there any useful tool for fMRI-data simulation?

Thanks,

Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.

Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH

am Max-Planck Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie

Am Fassberg 11

37077 Göttingen

Germany

Phone/Work: +49-(0)551-201-1725