Hi :-)

I have a set of EMG data which I want to use SPM methods to analyse. I recorded just the external channels. I specify my desired channels as below in the spm_eeg_convert method

S.channels = {'EXG1', 'EXG2', 'EXG3', 'EXG4', 'EXG5', 'EXG6', 'EXG7', 'Status'};

Interestingly the output file is as huge as the source file. I couldn't prevent the recorder from recording other EEG data and the raw data file is about 800MB. The converted SPM file is also almost the same size which shows that it still allocated the space for unwanted channels. How can I free those allocated spaces? When I view the resultant converted file, it just gives me 7 channels and 'status'. Very many thanks :-)

I've just updated my SPM to ensure that it is not a fixed bug.

Have a good time :-)

Amir