Dear all,

Please may I have this consulted:

I used SPM8 (two sample t-test) to generate the CON images and T-map images from a single subject scans, before and after injection. While visualizing the results we found many activation spots to be on the voxels outside the brain.

While looking into the results the T-map images generated appear to have an extra boundary layer (3 voxels) when compared with the CON images. {please refer attachment}We presume, this extra 3 voxel boundary layer contributes to the activations outside the brain in our results?
While these CON images from individual subjects are taken to the second level analysis to look for group effects, the complication persists and increases.

Can you please shed some guide light on this..

Many thanks for your time,

Saki
Bioimaging lab, Uni of Antwerp, Belgium