Hi all-

I've just run across the strangest problem, and not sure what to make of it. I'm running a resting state analysis with a seed ROI (other covariates are global signal, and motion parameters), and when I use this particular session in a 1st level multisession GLM, all contrasts including the regressors in one of the three sessions have completely null spmT images (and zero value con images). By contrast, if I run them as separate GLMs for each session, everything works fine. I've never seen this before in any data, including resting state data.

Any thoughts?

thanks,
Amit